Alternative for hair transplantation - hair pigmentation
29 April, 2020 14:01
Hair pigmentation (SMP), is a special technique in which organic mini pigments, "hair stubble", are placed in order to create the effect of a shaved head.
In some cases it can also be used to optically compact existing hairs.
Attention, MHP is NOT a tattoo technique, nor is it a surgical procedure!
- When a hair transplant is not possible due to complete baldness
- Ideal for those who want a fuller "shaved look"
- Optical compaction for thinner hair (even after hair transplantation)
- Alopecia Areata camouflage (only when AA is under control)
- Scar correction
Benefits Hair pigmentation
- Organic pigments without harmful heavy metals
- Pigments resemble natural hair stubble, indistinguishable from real hair stubble from a normal distance
- Hair pigmentation pigments naturally fade, no discoloration to blue or greenish
- SMP hair pigmentation is a technique developed ONLY for hair pigmentation. SMP hair pigmentation is NOT comparable to permanent make-up or tattoo.
Why choose Prohairclinic - Hair pigmentation?
- Our team consists exclusively of certified and highly specialized employees with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Extreme knowledge, daily experience, skin knowledge, and custom hairline design thanks to our shared experiences with our hair transplant team
- Reviews available from customers in almost all of Europe
- Rates are usually 40-70% less compared to hair transplant costs