Scalp Scar Corrections with SMP hair pigmentation
- SMP Hair Pigmentation is most likely to be the most effective way to improve scars resulted from hair transplants, accidents or any other head scarring.
- It can be combined with FUE hair restoration for perfect results
- The pigments used during micro hair pigmentation are placed into the scar tissue and makes it less noticeable
- Those with visible scars on the head of Strip or FUT hair transplant.
- Those who have had scars from accidents or surgical procedures at the head.
- Tricopigmentation: pigments will slowly become lighter after 10-12 months, after which a refresher is needed.
- SMP hair pigmentation: pigments will fade slightly after 4-5 years after which a refresher session is needed.
- Organically produced pigments WITHOUT heavy metals
- Specially developed hair pigmentation needles for treating scars
Recommended shampoo – Lotions – concealers