A PRP+PRF treatment at Prohairclinic improves your skin and stimulates hair growth.
The advantage of PRP is the release of significantly higher proteins at earlier time points whereas PRF displays a continual and steady release of growth factors over a 10-day period. In other words, we combine short high boost PRP with a longer lasting PRF effect.
The result after treatment is thicker hair and a healthier appearance of your hair. Please note the effects do not show until about 3-6 months after the last treatment.
At Prohair clinic you benefit from:
- Free and without obligation intake interview
- Fast treatment: only takes 30 to 45 minutes
- Visible result after 3 to 6 months
- Back to work immediately: no recovery period
What is PRP+PRF treatment?
- PRP : stands for Platelet Rich Plasma and is a non-surgical method to stimulate the hair follicles based on their own stem cells.
- PRF : stands for Platelet-Rich Fibrin: A second generation platelet concentrate
Through the body's own platelet-rich blood plasma, the damaged tissue is repaired and the volume strengthened.
PRP+PRF treatment prices
In the table below you will find the costs of a hair growth stimulating PRP treatment.
||Number of sessions
|PRP+PRF treatment single
|PRP+PRF treatment startup
Schedule an intake interview right away or do a free online consultation.
Reserve a free personal consultation email@example.com
Treatment for men and women
More and more studies indicate that this method has an effective effect on both men and women with hair loss or thinning hair. The treatment is not effective with complete or almost complete baldness..
For whom is the PRP+PRF treatment suitable?
- Men and woman
- Thin or Thinning hair
- Fine hair caliber
- Diffuse hair loss
How does a PRP+PRF treatment work?
- 3 to 4 treatments are needed, with 4 weeks in between each
- The treatment takes 30 to 45 minutes
- There is no recovery period: you can immediately resume your daily activities
- Extremely safe treatment: no known side effects
The results of a PRP hair growth treatment
- Effects visible 3 - 6 months after initial treatments
- Thicker hair
- The better and healthier appearance of the hair
- Thicker skin in the treated area
- More vascularization and blood flow
Make an appointment
Would you like more information about hair loss or PRP treatment or schedule an intake interview?
Then make an appointment by filling in our contact form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our customer service by telephone 0032 8 991 916 (Belgium).
We are available from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More medical information about hair loss and hair loss