Hair Pigmentation 'Shaven Look' SMP
A shaved 'look' hairstyle for balding men
Not all hair loss problems can be solved by hair transplantation.
Hence hair transplant doctors recommend hair pigmentation for: advanced hair loss, repair FUE or FUT scars, densification of hair transplantation.
- By using her pigmentation, the illusion can be created of a shaved head of hair, the 'shaven look'.
- Interesting for those who always wear and keep their hair at +- 1 mm length.
- The result is completely natural looking, unrecognizable as virtual hair stubble.
- Long term solution 5-10 years.
- Fast result, affordable compared to hair transplantation
- No recovery period or other down time.
Shaven look example with complete baldness
- Ideal for those who do not qualify for a hair transplant (baldness too advanced).
- For people who always wear their hair very short but want the fuller head of hair effect.
- Some alopecia areate patients
- Those who are averse to hair transplantation and. or hair works
- The pigments will fade slightly after 4-5 years but will not discolour. After that, a touch up session is needed.
- Specially developed patented MHP hair pigmentation needles for extra fine micro 'hair stubble'. No use of tattoo or permanent makeup needles.
- Specially developed software and hardware, only used for pigmentation of the scalp.
- Using the manual dotting technique.