Micro Hair Pigmentation - tricopigmentation - alternative for hair restoration
Offering a naturally looking solution for many hair problems previously impossible to fix
- Looking for that perfect shaven look?
- Seeing the first signs of skin due to hair loss?
- Dealing with old hair restoration scarring?
Dr. Bisanga recommends Prohairclinic for scalp micro hair pigmentation and tricopigmentation
Basics of Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation (SMP) and tricopigmentation
Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation is an advanced non-surgical procedure, where cosmetic, non permanent pigments are used to create the idea of a fuller head of hair. Unlike a 'traditional' tattoo, micro hair pigmentation has the tendency to fade away with the time and eventually disappear. Organic pigments are used for this process, which are hypoallergenic but bio-degradable. The needles used are state of the art and ultra-thin, mimicking real hair stubbles. The pigments are applied in the outer layers of the skin, unlike regular tattoo inkt which are placed much deeper.
Milena Lardi recommends Prohairclinic for scalp micro hair pigmentation and tricopigmentation
Are you a good Tricopigmentation Candidate ? What are the costs involved?
Scalp Micro Pigmentation advantages over traditional tattoos:
- No use of permanent pigments
- No fading to blue
- Biodegradable inks used
- Pigments are not applied deeply, preventing 'bleeding' of the pigments
- Topical local anesthesia used for the comfort of people during the treatment
- No scarring
- Immediate result
Real People - Real Results
Features of Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation:
• Suitable for those who are too young for a hair transplant
• Perfect for those who want a high density shaven look
• Ideal for those who have insufficient donor region to achieve a good hair transplant result
• Increases the optical density effect of a hair transplant or thinning hair by 20-50% without surgery
• Fast end result of 2-3 days.
• Avoid hair restoration treatment
• No need to wear a wig
• Get rid of camouflage products used on a daily basis
• Ideal for man with complete hair loss but wants a shaven look with an impression of a full head of hair