Micro Hair Pigmentation - alternative for hair restoration
Offering a naturally looking solution for many hair problems previously impossible to fix
- Looking for that perfect shaven look?
- Seeing the first signs of skin due to hair loss?
- Dealing with old hair restoration scarring?
Basics of Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation (SMP)
Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation is an advanced non-surgical procedure, where cosmetic, non permanent pigments are used to create the idea of a fuller head of hair. Unlike a 'traditional' tattoo, micro hair pigmentation has the tendency to fade away with the time and eventually disappear. Organic pigments are used for this process, which are hypoallergenic but bio-degradable. The needles used are state of the art and ultra-thin, mimicking real hair stubbles. The pigments are applied in the outer layers of the skin, unlike regular tattoo inkt which are placed much deeper.
Are you a good Tricopigmentation Candidate ? What are the costs involved?
Scalp Micro Pigmentation advantages over traditional tattoos:
- No use of permanent pigments
- No fading to blue
- Biodegradable inks used
- Pigments are not applied deeply, preventing 'bleeding' of the pigments
- Topical local anesthesia used for the comfort of people during the treatment
- No scarring
- Immediate result
Real People - Real Results
Features of Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation:
• Suitable for those who are too young for a hair transplant
• Perfect for those who want a high density shaven look
• Ideal for those who have insufficient donor region to achieve a good hair transplant result
• Increases the optical density effect of a hair transplant or thinning hair by 20-50% without surgery
• Fast end result of 2-3 days.
• Avoid hair restoration treatment
• No need to wear a wig
• Get rid of camouflage products used on a daily basis
• Ideal for man with complete hair loss but wants a shaven look with an impression of a full head of hair