Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation: Best of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Hair Loss Treatment
Basics of Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation (SMP) Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation is an advanced non-surgical procedure, where cosmetic tattoo is made to create the idea of a fuller head of hair. Unlike the 'traditional' tattoo, an SMP has the tendency to fade away with the time and eventually disappear. Organic pigments are used for this process, which is hypoallergenic but bio-degradable. The needles used are ultra-thin and the pigments are applied in the outer layers of the skin. Moreover, the natural pigments used at Prohairclinic do not contain any heavy metal like lead, nickel or iron oxide.
Better looking density for men and woman with thin or thinning hair.
Why SMP? Scalp Micro Hair Pigmentation is suitable if one has a trace of original hair but wants to make it look thicker. This one-time treatment can assist in looking your hair thicker for at least 1 year thus; you can get rid of any hair loss medication of daily basis. SMP is almost pain free and provides immediate results, besides it also does not give any scar.
Different from Traditional Tattoos:
- No use of permanent ink
- No fading to blue
- Biodegradable inks used
- Pigments are not applied deeply
- Local anesthesia used for the comfort of people during the treatment
- Leaves no scars
- Immediate result
Salient Features of SMP:
• Suitable for those who are too young for a hair transplant
• Ideal for those who have insufficient donor region to achieve a good hair transplant result
• Increases the optical effect of a hair transplant by 20-50% without surgery
• Fast end result of 2-3 days.
• Avoid hair restoration treatment
• No need to wear a wig
• Get rid of camouflage products used on a daily basis
• Ideal for man with complete hair loss but wants a shaven look with an impression of a full head of hair